An extension to browse S3 files on your chrome browser with 23k+ active users.
This plugin allows you to add a navigation icon to the chrome interface and save your Amazon AWS credentials so you can quickly navigate S3 files. Huge potential for monetization to an audience of thousands of users.
• Set and save S3 security credentials to view files and folders of your S3 account
• Manage and set a default bucket to view when you open the extension
• Drag and drop or select multiple files at once to upload to an S3 folder
• Download the files you have stored in Amazon’s S3
• View the properties and metadata for selected files
• Delete folders and files
• Easy navigational and shortcuts added to Twitter Bootstrap UI for an easy to use interface
Get in touch with the owner to discuss the tech stack, market size, or just make an offer!