Community of web designers to share best web design freebies
Get in touch with the owner to discuss the tech stack, market size, or just make an offer!
The postcard chatbot help people to turn their holiday photos into real postcards via a Facebook Messenger chatbot (Virtual assistant). It's very easy to use, because there is no need for registration and no application to install. It's as simple as sending a photo to a friend on Facebook Messenger then the bot handle everything to print and mail your postcard.
It's the perfect way to share our best holiday memories with our loved ones.
- The payment is handled via Stripe and is integrated in the chat flow to be smoothly used. If necessary, other payment gateways could be integrated without much effort.
- The bot use an external service provider in backend to print and send the postcard so you don't have to do it by yourself.
- The chatbot speaks several languages. It currently speaks English, French and can be easily extended to other languages without coding knowledge.
- The chatbot remembers addresses of previously sent postcards by customers avoiding them to type them again later.
- The chatbot auto layout the photos sent by the customer to get the best of them. (rotate / resize)
- The bot supports referral links (e.g.: affiliate program, referral program, tracking, incentivize)
- Can build links to give away free postcards.
You can give it a try at https://postcard.im
The bundle sold here include the chatbot source code, the web page, the domain name (postcard.im) and the following social pages :
PS: The “im” in "postcard.im" stand for Instant Messaging. ;)
A tool to validate your MVP. Great design.
Blocklord is a new Ethereum-based game where you can buy, personalize and trade any location on the real-world map, leaving your mark forever on the blockchain.
You can buy places of interests and landmarks, reselling them for a higher price, or earn rewards when a block is sold next to one of yours.
Every time a block is bought it automatically doubles in value.
Blocks can be personalized for personal or commercial purposes, Each block costs 0.01ETH, approximately $10, and there is huge room for improvement traffic levels.
Being deployed on Heroku is easy to scale up at the click of a button.
It's possible to update the contract while retaining all the data and ether.
Acquisition: We launched on Producthunt ( https://www.producthunt.com/posts/blocklord ) receiving 150+ upvotes and generating $1300 in sales in the first 24 hours (and could be repeated as new features have been built since)
The twitter account has around 300 followers, growing at around 10/day through automation.
It can run as is, generating some income or with some marketing, it could achieve much bigger scale.
It's up for sale as I have another business to run.
If you have any questions, please get in touch