A proxy site with some quick tools. Daily traffic is around 10k pageviews. Monthly revenue is around $500.
Get in touch with the owner to discuss the tech stack, market size, or just make an offer!
The postcard chatbot help people to turn their holiday photos into real postcards via a Facebook Messenger chatbot (Virtual assistant). It's very easy to use, because there is no need for registration and no application to install. It's as simple as sending a photo to a friend on Facebook Messenger then the bot handle everything to print and mail your postcard.
It's the perfect way to share our best holiday memories with our loved ones.
- The payment is handled via Stripe and is integrated in the chat flow to be smoothly used. If necessary, other payment gateways could be integrated without much effort.
- The bot use an external service provider in backend to print and send the postcard so you don't have to do it by yourself.
- The chatbot speaks several languages. It currently speaks English, French and can be easily extended to other languages without coding knowledge.
- The chatbot remembers addresses of previously sent postcards by customers avoiding them to type them again later.
- The chatbot auto layout the photos sent by the customer to get the best of them. (rotate / resize)
- The bot supports referral links (e.g.: affiliate program, referral program, tracking, incentivize)
- Can build links to give away free postcards.
You can give it a try at https://postcard.im
The bundle sold here include the chatbot source code, the web page, the domain name (postcard.im) and the following social pages :
PS: The “im” in "postcard.im" stand for Instant Messaging. ;)
What started as a fast side-project, became the online place to buy all sorts of Tesla-related products. The revenue is growing 100% MoM, with the same running costs.
CouchSurfing for bicycles