We are selling www.tasko.co. The platform is currently being used to promote/showcase Tasko’s outsourcing services. It can be used to promote/advertise any type of services online. It would also be possible to convert our platform into a SaaS tool that lets companies build their own “service marketplace” (i.e. white labelling) – this would just take a bit of additional development efforts.
The platform consists of a UX-optimized front-end and an intelligent back-end with an integrated “task management system” / admin dashboard. The latter can be used for the platform marketing as well as to oversee and track tasks/services of service providers that advertise through the platform.
We, the founders, have decided to take on new challenges and are therefore looking for potential buyers. Though we’ll be happy to develop additional features / make a few changes, if the buyer requests that.
· Latest front-end design and customized workflows
· Plug and Play integration of payment provider(s)
· Light weight for optimized loading
· Installed on a VPS for lightning fast delivery
· Hosted on an established cloud platform that can easily scale up the infrastructure to handle +1 million requests per day
· Social logins already integrated (Facebook, LinkedIn, Google and Twitter)
· Integrated tool to send / receive quotes for requested tasks / services
Back-end (Task Management System / Admin Dashboard) – demo upon request:
· Built on Laravel, using latest Bootstrap framework for responsive design, all integrated with the front-end
· Content Management System from which the platform’s most important aspects can be changed easily (e.g. offered services and service descriptions) without the need for programming skills
· Complete overview of platform operations (i.e. tasks in “doing”) and platform performance
· Task management feature: Tasks can be allocated to service providers / freelancers and be tracked while in status “doing”
· Quality assurance features with regards to the service provider’s / freelancer’s work (more details upon request)
· Completely configurable recruitment / recruitment tests platform for new potential service providers / freelancers
· Email marketing campaign feature (incl. A/B testing ability) integrated into dashboard which can be used for sending large quantities of emails
· Own email server (allows adding new email addresses without a limit), connected with the campaign feature
· New potential users can be invited to the platform via a “free trial task”, using a promo code
· Own blog, integrated into the platform
· Invitation feature for new potential service providers / freelancers
· Own newsletter feature
More details upon request.
Get in touch with the owner to discuss the tech stack, market size, or just make an offer!